Written by Dee on 13/08/14, filed under Caribbean | No Comments
La Luna Luxury Resort , Grenada
Caribbean Islands can be considered as one of the best places for a holiday. Caribbean Spa holidays will be the most unforgettable getaways you will ever have. It has some of the best landscapes and resorts in stock. You will get addicted to the massage, spas and wellness treatments they offer. The benefits of spa can be enjoyed by single traveler if there is no such need of a company. The Caribbean has diverse landscapes which include beaches, mountain valleys and volcanoes that are worth watching. During the Caribbean spa holidays, one can even go for outdoor stuff such as trekking, mountain biking and other water sports to explore the beautiful place. So if you are planning to go out on a holiday, why not opt for Caribbean spa holidays?
Make the most of this beautiful place by staying at some of the finest resorts here which are listed below.
1. La Luna- This wellness resort gives you the best experience of Yoga and meditation. The spa treatment you get here will make you feel relaxed and give you inner peace and strength. Located in Grenada, this bay which is secluded from the rest of the population has some picturesque locations to explore. One can steal some time to explore the rainforests or get indulged in scuba diving. The place offers delicious cuisine to treat your palette.
2. Parrot Cay- Located in the Turks and Caicos Islands, this resort is famous for its holistic spas, beautiful houses on the beach and most importantly, the private pools it offers. The spa has been set away from the living area in a beautiful landscape to give it a more beautiful and personalized look. Make the most of your Caribbean spa holidays under the guidance and advice of the finest professional healers. From here, you will get back home feeling light, active and stronger mentally and physically.
3. Buccament Bay- This is definitely an amazing resort where beauty meets luxury and relaxation. It offers some interesting sports like football, volleyball and tennis which can help you become fit without any extra efforts. Go for walks on the white sand, hike through the mountains and evergreen forests or swim in the lovely blue crystal clear water of the sea, either way you are going to love it. The spa has been setup in a serene atmosphere to give you de-stressing and healing therapy.
4. Sugar rich spa and sport- This is the luxurious boutique hotel which offers a lot of activities for fitness freaks and health conscious people. It has a series of exercise routine with other things like Yoga and meditation and also some soothing spa treatments to comfort your body and relax your muscles after an hour or two of exercising and meditation.
Wish to go for a fun filled and healthy holiday? Why not spoil yourself for some fun at the Caribbean spa holidays. Give yourself some quality time and get indulged in the scenic beauty and healing retreats to get stress free mind and fit body.
Written by Dee on 08/08/14, filed under Europe, Guest Posts | No Comments
Ever wanted to go on a spa holiday? Go for a spa break in Europe. Find some of the most exotic and healthy spa holidays in Europe to make the most of your trip. The spa holidays will calm down your senses, remove the stress, detoxify your system, energize your body and give inner peace to you.
The spa break in Europe offers a combination of outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, mountain biking, scuba diving along with Yoga or meditation. Moreover, they offer some of the best and healthiest cuisines to choose from. The atmosphere around is so calm and serene that by merely looking at it, one will feel relaxed.The few destinations that offer spa breaks in Europe are mentioned below here:
- Italian spa breaks: At some point of time, everyone needs a break and wants to be pampered. Italy offers some unforgettable spa holiday experience. Right from exotic spa deals to delicious and healthy meals, Italy has it all.
- Croatia’s popular spa holidays: Croatia is rapidly turning into a famous European spa destination. Designed in a way to provide you the best of facilities and soothing spas in a beautiful surrounding.
- Exotic spa deals in Switzerland: Switzerland is among the most beautiful holiday destinations in Europe. Located in a small area near mountainous region, it offers some breathtaking and picturesque locations and what’s better than taking spa treatments at such a place.
- Spa holidays in Malta: Malta has in store some of the most exclusive spa treatments ranging from herbal treatments, Ayurveda, variety of massages, detoxification processes to enhance your mind and soul. Malta is famous for its rich heritage and for all those people who are desirous of exploring a new place, Malta is the best option.
Europe has always been popular for providing the best spa experience and landscapes. All round the year, spas in Europe are full of travelers, with about 70% of people travelling from different countries to enjoy a relaxed and comfortable time away from their busy lives. There are some exciting resorts for you to choose. Travel single or with your friends and family to extract the best of the spa facilities. Indulge yourself in the unique spa resorts and make the best use of your spare time. Also, you can experience the underwater treatment with spa day deals in Europe. Many resorts apart from offering spa facilities, also provide the yoga and fitness hubs to keep you stay healthy and fit while simultaneously you can enjoy the most ravishing meals at the resorts. And when you return home, you take along the most exciting and lovely experience of spa plus the firm bonds of friendship made during the trip. Nowadays, with lives getting hectic and full of stress, people are finding ways to soothe and relax their bodies and mind. For this, spa day deals in Europe are the best option with amazing spa facilities, along with other health and fitness programs.
Written by Dee on 16/07/14, filed under Europe, Spain | No Comments
SHA Wellness Clinic
Looking forward to lose some extra pounds or just to improve your vitality levels, bored with those diets and treatments, playing outdoor sports is an easy way to achieve so. Get in terms with the Outdoor sports, wellness program at the SHA wellness, which offers you a chance to achieve holistic wellness in a more enjoyable way. Get fit this summer in a more refreshing and rejuvenating way at the SHA wellness clinic.
What is the SHA Wellness Clinic all about?
The SHA wellness clinic is designed and innovated by personal experience of Alfredo Bataller Parietti, who himself had been suffering intestinal issues. The Hotel is a wellbeing center that invigorates a sense of wellbeing, while giving you a chance to enjoy sheer luxury.
What Outdoor sports can you enjoy?
Situated in Alicante, Spain, the wellness clinic is nestled by turquoise blue waters and clear skies make it an ideal destination to take up swimming. Swimming is the most enjoyable and fastest way to shed those extra calories and get back in shape. It not only improves motor skills, memory, concentration and coordination but it also helps making the body more toned and flexible. If you are a hydrophilous, then swimming is a great way of losing weight and shaping up your body.
A favorite spot for the summer season is Paddle surfing, a holiday at the SHA Wellness Clinic gives you a chance to enjoy the sport at the Albir’s beach in Altea’s Bay. The Beach has a beautiful ambience, with pristine blue water surrounded by high cliffs make it an ideal place to enjoy Paddle surfing. Wondering what the benefit of opting for the sport is, there are a number of them. From balanced coordination, improving mobility and strength, improvement in postural muscles and many other benefits make it a great choice for wellness instructors at SHA to incorporate in the program.
Love to spend some time all by yourself; jogging is a great sport to achieve it along with improved fitness levels too. Jogging is an enjoyable way to improve your vitality levels, losing weight and reduce your stress levels. Promotion of losing weight as jogging burns about 500Kcal/Hour at an average speed of 10Km/Hour making it much simpler to lose weight. Jogging on the Albir’s beach is a wonderful experience making you gain back your vitality levels.
Playing beach bats:
Playing Beach bats at the beach can be a wonderful and refreshing experience, the SHA wellness clinic makes the best use of Beach bats as a tool for improving your physical resistance and burn calories. You can enjoy the activity alone or with friends, making it more enjoyable and fun filled, on the other hand helping you shed away those extra pounds without any trouble.
If you are a water baby, the SHA wellness center in Spain gives you a chance to enjoy the most loved water sport, surfing amidst the beautiful surroundings. Surfing is a great way to improve your wellness levels in a more frolic way. The sport is an enjoyable and easy way to improve the body’s coordination and balance.
Fly like a bird! This sport has reached big popularity over the years and it has become a perfect entertainment for your summer holidays. Kite surfing is a great way of improving the coordination, concentration and balance of the body. The SHA wellness clinic makes best use of the kite surfing to get back you in shape and pump up your adrenaline levels.
Enjoy a wide range of outdoor sports at the wellness program at the SHA wellness clinic. Pump back your adrenaline and fitness levels on an outdoor sports holiday at the SHA wellness clinic in Alicante Spain.