Written by Dee on 28/08/14, filed under General News | No Comments
Fusion Maia Spa Hotels De Nang
A spa treatment can be an exceptionally gratifying experience, once in a while. Modern-day spa treatment centres cater to an astounding range of experiences, often health-promoting, with exceptional healing powers and touch therapy. However, one strong difference today is that spas aren’t limited to your city; today, there are spa holidays that can not only relax your body and mind, but also encourage a peaceful holiday.
Spa holidays are much appreciated these days because the entire experience is de-stressing. These holidays generally include spa therapies, pamper sessions and holistic activities. They even provide an opportunity to visit the surrounding locales. There are other innumerable health benefits of a spa holiday, which includes a healthier and spiritual lifestyle.
1: Detox with Spa Holiday
Did you ever think this was possible? Now, it is! With spa holidays, you can enjoy a holiday, relaxing and totally keeping to yourself, while you can also relax and detoxify your body. During the holiday, you will go through a series of cleansing sessions to eliminate toxin from your body and regenerate the blood. Some of the vital organs, such as kidneys, liver, skin and lungs will get maximum benefits, having an unparallel effect on your body and mind.
2: De-stress with Spa Holiday
Holidays are meant to relieve your stress and keep you away from the hustle-bustle of life. With spa holidays, you have more to enjoy. Spa therapies and massage will ensure that your mind and body is completely de-stressed. Holistic activities like Tai Chi, Pilates or yoga can also do wonders. Swimming, daily walks, and the effects of holistic activities will increase flexibility, tone your muscles and enhance your strength.
3: Anti-Aging Benefits with Spa Holiday
Are you looking for aging skin treatments? A spa holiday can be perfect for you. There are medical spas that include specialized treatments, such as exfoliation, peels and non-surgical facials, can transform you.
4: Sleep Aid with Spa Holidays
Since spa holidays include various relaxing exercises and therapies, it promotes sleep too. With therapists to handle your sleep habits, you can expect complete treatment and healing. Techniques like therapeutic massage, Reiki, reflexology or acupuncture helps.
5: Get Pampered with Spa Holidays
Spas are, undoubtedly, pampering and relaxing. There are additional pampering sessions that include Ayurveda massages, Reiki, full body massage, body wraps and other activities that can leave you energized and rejuvenated.
6: Soothe your Aches with Spa Holidays
There are different techniques included in spa holiday packages to relieve your pains and aches. There is an extensive range of therapies that helps in providing relief against all pains and aches. There are some therapies that target specific areas or injuries, for better result.
7: Improved Health and Fitness with Spa Holidays
A spa holiday can help you attain the level of fitness you’ve always wanted. A luxury break with experienced trainers can help you to learn various activities, such as swimming, yoga, Pilates and circuit training, which will keep you fit and strong.
8: Weight Loss with Spa Holidays
On holidays, people often dread the idea of gaining weight due to diet changes. However, if you are on a spa holiday, it’s unlikely; it would, rather, be a weight loss holiday for you. By following the specific combination of diet plans and fitness activities, it’s obvious that you would reach your goals.
Written by Dee on 26/08/14, filed under General News | No Comments
It is quite challenging to get quality slumber in today’s epoch. When restful sleep is missing from your life, you may find that nothing’s really falling in place – your work, activity, family and travel – everything goes for a toss!
No matter how busy you’ve been in your life, nothing can match the importance of sleeping peacefully.
Learning how to sleep is the only way you can start making a great change to your life. The way you schedule your meetings and priorities, prepare a slumber schedule too. You would have to choose between your sleep time and another important thing that matters. Perhaps, making a temporary alteration in your daily habits, including your lifestyle, could create a healthy and balanced difference. Regardless of the circumstances you are exposed to, it is vital to remember that only a restful sleep can enable you to start your next day on a brighter note.
Basic Areas of Concern
There are a few things that you should be very clear about, when it concerns your sleep.
- How many hours of sleep do adults need? Experts suggest that there isn’t any magic number that can be defined as perfect for every individual. People have different requirements as per their functions. While some people do great despite sleeping for 5 hours, others require 8 hours of rest.
- Maintain a sleep schedule to ensure you can track your regular sleep as well as wake times.
- Whenever possible, nap! Even though it does not make up for your sleep loss, napping is generally helpful in improving mood, performance and alertness.
- Monitor your food habits and consumption. There are some foods that can have negative impact on your sleep while others could promote better sleep quality.
- Alcohol and caffeine consumption, especially close to your bedtime, can make it hard to fall asleep.
Healthy Sleep Tips
While sleep should come naturally, sometimes it doesn’t. And, when it doesn’t, you certainly need help. Considering the busy lifestyle and stress, added with poor food habits, sometimes it’s really difficult to fall quickly into deep sleep. There are people who, even after sleeping for 10 hours, don’t feel as bright as they should; the reason is they didn’t have quality sleep. Basically, it’s not the quantity that matters, but quality.
For quality sleep, here’s what you can do:
- Try to maintain consistent sleep practices to make sure you fall asleep easily. Stick to your bedtime as well as wake up time. This will ensure that your body clock is regulated and you are soon asleep.
- A bedtime ritual is often relaxing and comforting at the end of the day. Away from those bright lights, between the sheets, try to isolate yourself from stress, anxiety and excitement, which disrupt sleep. Meditation, or yoga, may help.
- Vigorous exercise can be the best sleep aid ever. Any activity or exercise, done at any time during the day, will help you sleep well.
- Choose to sleep on comfortable pillows and mattresses. Supportive bedding is extremely helpful, especially to those people having sleep problems.
- Since you use different types of electronic devices during the day, avoid them at night, especially before going to bed. Instead, you can try something more relaxing, such as reading.
If your sleep problem does not improve with these aforementioned tips, it’s time you should seek medical assistance and consult a sleep professional.
Written by Dee on 13/08/14, filed under Caribbean | No Comments
La Luna Luxury Resort , Grenada
Caribbean Islands can be considered as one of the best places for a holiday. Caribbean Spa holidays will be the most unforgettable getaways you will ever have. It has some of the best landscapes and resorts in stock. You will get addicted to the massage, spas and wellness treatments they offer. The benefits of spa can be enjoyed by single traveler if there is no such need of a company. The Caribbean has diverse landscapes which include beaches, mountain valleys and volcanoes that are worth watching. During the Caribbean spa holidays, one can even go for outdoor stuff such as trekking, mountain biking and other water sports to explore the beautiful place. So if you are planning to go out on a holiday, why not opt for Caribbean spa holidays?
Make the most of this beautiful place by staying at some of the finest resorts here which are listed below.
1. La Luna- This wellness resort gives you the best experience of Yoga and meditation. The spa treatment you get here will make you feel relaxed and give you inner peace and strength. Located in Grenada, this bay which is secluded from the rest of the population has some picturesque locations to explore. One can steal some time to explore the rainforests or get indulged in scuba diving. The place offers delicious cuisine to treat your palette.
2. Parrot Cay- Located in the Turks and Caicos Islands, this resort is famous for its holistic spas, beautiful houses on the beach and most importantly, the private pools it offers. The spa has been set away from the living area in a beautiful landscape to give it a more beautiful and personalized look. Make the most of your Caribbean spa holidays under the guidance and advice of the finest professional healers. From here, you will get back home feeling light, active and stronger mentally and physically.
3. Buccament Bay- This is definitely an amazing resort where beauty meets luxury and relaxation. It offers some interesting sports like football, volleyball and tennis which can help you become fit without any extra efforts. Go for walks on the white sand, hike through the mountains and evergreen forests or swim in the lovely blue crystal clear water of the sea, either way you are going to love it. The spa has been setup in a serene atmosphere to give you de-stressing and healing therapy.
4. Sugar rich spa and sport- This is the luxurious boutique hotel which offers a lot of activities for fitness freaks and health conscious people. It has a series of exercise routine with other things like Yoga and meditation and also some soothing spa treatments to comfort your body and relax your muscles after an hour or two of exercising and meditation.
Wish to go for a fun filled and healthy holiday? Why not spoil yourself for some fun at the Caribbean spa holidays. Give yourself some quality time and get indulged in the scenic beauty and healing retreats to get stress free mind and fit body.